IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
    play.cyborgmc.com
  • The big one

speckatom

Helper
    Staff member
    Helper
    I haven't really played on the server. I lost interest. I felt like i did everything i set out to and any new goals were just too hard and took too long. So instead of taking a break i just made it official and left. I gave all my important stuff to some random person and left to never join again. The sad part is that i had fun. The sad part is i have an old staff application and never got looked at and considered. Overall something needs to change as i look in the apps and see it filled up. So yeah. there is just no point. I used to look down on the idea of quitting and never wondered why people wanted to. But i do know. Even if there's a reset im not joining back. Because i know ill get done everything i need to so quickly that it isn't worth it. Its been a pleasure guys and i dont feel very good about making this decision. Ive listed down some scrap images i have of my time before and after the restart in case anyone wants to make a memorial or anything. Not that im that important or famous in the comminuty. Thank you,

-Speck

Special thanks along the journey:
    Penjiu
    Carrot
    Izra
    Rudais
    Cptcardhock
    Cptmaanit
    Mildbell
    Drkfade
    Ghostlyopko
    Kiskio
    GJZungu
    SaltedPumpkin(gave him my stuff and he was very nice about it)

rudais thing.pngcarrot thing.pngpenjiu thing.pngizra thing.pngvoid base.png

Attachments

• penjiu thing.png
      penjiu thing.png
      286.6 KB · Views: 1
    • 2022_08_30_capybara-king-eyes-fixed-and-mouth-20792941.png
      2022_08_30_capybara-king-eyes-fixed-and-mouth-20792941.png
      4 KB · Views: 1
    • 96dbc926f397b144.png
      96dbc926f397b144.png
      895 bytes · Views: 1
    • treeson tower.png